1. General: Your use of this site means that you have read and agree to the privacy and security conditions and rules. If you think that you cannot fulfil the requirements stipulated in the privacy conditions, do not use this site. Some additional terms and conditions may apply to the use of some sites on the site or the interaction with those sites.
2. Attachment / Modification of Privacy and Security Terms: Logo (“Site Owner”) reserves the right to change or add to privacy or security conditions at any time without prior notice. Changes made to the collected information in order to be informed about the nature of the collected information, how it is used, where it is shared with others, and all the necessary confidentiality conditions will be presented on this page. Since the site owner reserves the right to change the privacy conditions, it is necessary to regularly follow and read the terms. Subsequent use of this type of modification to this site implies that changes to privacy conditions are being accepted.
3. Open System: Users; (The user’s tab, if any, is used as a general term to describe everything that enters the website.) The fact that the internet environment is not a reliable environment, the risk of communication in the internet environment, personal information, And that all kinds of information, including that of third parties, may be the subject of unlawful acts. The site owner makes no guarantees regarding security and malicious acts.
4. User Name and Password: The usage of some part of the site owner may depend on the membership / registration condition. User may be given a name and password during registration, or the user may be asked to create a name and password. It is the user’s responsibility directly from the user name and password protection, wrong or illegal usage, and any possible unauthorized use. The user is responsible for ensuring that the password is created more securely using special numbers, letters and characters, or making any necessary changes to it. The responsibility for all transactions made using the membership name and password belongs to the user. In the event of the loss of the member’s name and password, the unauthorized third parties, or a situation threatening the member’s security, the site and / or site is immediately notified.
5. Protecting Information: The site owner makes every effort to ensure the security of all pages on the web site. A wide variety of technical and managerial practices are used to protect the integrity, security and integrity of data stored on the site.
6. Third Party Sites: In this site, the third and fourth top and bottom sites that are not operated by the site owner or controlled by third parties can be found and links /information can be given. The site owner does not have any guarantees or specific commitment to the content, security, privacy policies and communication that will be made available to these sites. Responsibility is subject to written rules on the sites belonging to the third person. Read the safety and confidentiality of the sites before any action is taken. The site owner cannot be held responsible for the personal information provided to the sites, the content and services used from these sites, and the privacy policies and practices of these sites.
7. Site Utilities: Users may need to use utilities to access some parts of the site. If these chapters are used, data on the form and extent of utilization can be recorded in the site
database. Also, you can benefit from some “cookies” so that you can use the sections more easily, through which we can send some information to the use.
8. The permission you give about your personal data will give you service; Promotional activities of our services, members, third parties; Legal requirements and so on. As well as permission to use them. Personal Information:
- Your name, surname, address / place of residence, IP information, e-mail address,telephone number, etc. for visiting, use or any part of the site. Personal information is given to the site, recorded / can be. The user acknowledges that this information has been disclosed in the light of the fact that the personal information that he / she has recorded / disclosed has been disclosed to the site owner and that any information he / she discloses or records on the site has lost his / her privacy against the site owner. If the user chooses to share personal information with the level of sharing he / she chooses and to share the content with other users or third parties, he / she agrees that any information and content he / she has recorded has lost his / her privacy to other users and third parties.
- The site owner can use the information provided by the user and store it in the stored content databases, use it in harmony with the site's objectives, transfer it in accordance with the legislation in Turkey or abroad, and use it as it wishes in the database. The user has given permission to own the site in this regard. The site owner reserves the right to benefit from site activity information, access tools and browser information
- Sensitive Information: Site owner, in any way and strictly as long as the users do not require the law; Racial and ethnic identity, religious / political / philosophical thought, physical or mental health and characteristics. The site owner is not responsible for the information given or recorded.
- Trade company information on the site is also subject to personal provisions.
9. Commercial Communication: Logo may send electronic communications or trade electronic communications to your contact address on the site or on your behalf, which you have forwarded to or registered with. It is assumed that you have given prior permission / consent to the sending of an electronic message to be sent via any electronic communication whether commercial or not. You always have the right to revoke your consent / rejection and refuse commercial electronic communications. Red requests will be processed by Logo within 3 business days at the latest.
10. Violation of Privacy and Security Conditions: In the event that the owner of the site is not complied with or is attempting to violate the privacy rules, the violation is fully realized or suspended, the users are allowed to deny access to the sites and services without prior notice with the right to reject.
11. Termination, the right to cancel the membership (but not necessarily). This also applies if the circumstances are an indirect violation or attempted breach by a third party acting on the user’s behalf.
12. Information and Communication: If you have questions about the privacy of the www.Logoinfosoft.com website, you can find out more by emailing [email protected] .